CareCloud is the leading provider of cloud-based revenue cycle management, practice management, electronic health record (EHR), and patient engagement solutions for medical groups. Through its modern, intuitive, and integrated platform, CareCloud is enabling healthcare organizations to achieve operational excellence while enhancing the patient experience. CareCloud is helping thousands of physicians increase profitability, streamline workflow, and improve patient care nationwide, and currently manages more than $4 billion in annualized accounts receivables on behalf of its revenue cycle management clients. CareCloud is an equal opportunity employer.
CareCloud is looking for a Senior Manager, Growth Marketing to lead and scale customer acquisition, Account-based marketing campaigns, as well as customer insights and marketing analytics for CareCloud. The ideal candidate will join us with a solid understanding of B2B demand generation strategies and a proven track record in creating, executing, delivering and optimizing high impact, ROI-driven lead generation programs that materially impact the top line. This role will not only be required to think on a strategic level, but also will be hands-on in driving marketing programs.
This is a key role for CareCloud’s marketing team with direct accountability for achieving business results. This individual enjoys working in a growing, fast-paced environment, and must be highly motivated and have the ability to balance multiple projects and tasks. This position is full-time and will be located in Miami, FL.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing leadership to develop a winning go-to-market strategy to effectively grow revenue
- Develop a comprehensive demand generation strategy (both outbound and inbound lead generation) and oversee campaign strategy and execution
- Build business cases to aggressively explore and test new go-to-market channels to generate leads for CareCloud
- Manage program execution and proactively monitor progress to achieve deadlines and results, including managing a comprehensive marketing schedule and budget
- Develop deep knowledge and understanding of the target consumer to identify key insights that can be leveraged in marketing programs and campaigns
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results and ROI
- Make go-forward recommendations and present and share learning and recommendations across the marketing organization
- 5+ years B2B demand generation for software and services
- Proven track record building and launching successful and innovative, scalable growth programs
- Experience with successful hands-on execution of digital programs: content marketing, SEM, retargeting, webinars, email & HQL partners
- Experience with successful execution of an account-based strategy in close partnership with a field sales team
- Owner mindset; ability to both create a strategy and do hands-on execution in a high-growth environment
- Knowledge of marketing and sales automation systems: Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible etc.
- High energy; highly productive with strong self-starter initiative
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with senior executives.
- Exceptional organizational, project and people management skills
- Metrics-driven, ability to define and report relevant demand generation metrics to management on a regular basis
- Sales-focused: demonstrated ability to partner with sales to ensure they are getting the right programs to drive demand and accelerate pipeline
Work Location: Based in Miami, Florida – Headquarter Office
Travel Required: 20%
Position Type: Full Time
EEO Statement: CareCloud is an equal employment opportunity employer
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products, equipment and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
ADA Statement: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays
- This position is elligible for annual bonus