CareCloud is looking for a Clinical Implementation Consultant to help clients maximize business value with CareCloud solutions with the primary focus to on-board new clients to the CareCloud platform. The Consultant typically works as part of a project team to assess client workflow and requirements, ensure system configuration aligns with requirements, deliver client training and education, and ensure successful client operations on CareCloud. The ability to assess and advise clients on ambulatory practice administrative, financial, and operational best practices is critical. Additionally, the Clinical Implementation Consultant is responsible for engaging physicians and clinical leads to understand desired patient encounter workflow, advising on EHR industry trends, identifying opportunities to improve workflow efficiency as well as outcomes such as meaningful use attestation, and aligning workflow tasks with CareCloud solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a subject matter expert on CareCloud’s product offerings.
- Work collaboratively with clients and internal staff to deliver projects at high quality and on schedule.
- Prepare client focused agendas and instruction to ensure successful knowledge transfer to CareCloud clients.
- Assess, analyze and document the current and future state client workflow.
- Provide guidance and collect client data required for configuration activities.
- Configure CareCloud applications based on client workflow.
- Develop training plans and execute project plans with the Project Manager (PM).
- Report timely status updates to project managers and management.
- Provide advice on CareCloud best practices and training to clients (onsite, remote, and at CareCloud offices).
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of software update and release changes and additional products and functionality.
- Utilize the agreed upon tools to minimize the variability of implementation process, while continuing to try to improve standards.
- Identify and communicate risks to the project and leadership team to ensure the success of the implementation.
- Work with the Client Success team on issue resolution.
- Conduct assessments of system use and process, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Responsible for managing the relationship and expectations of the client for a mutually beneficial outcome.
- Assist clients in identifying areas for process improvement and implementing changes.
- Assist Sales in explaining CareCloud EHR capabilities to prospects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in healthcare provider operations, practice management, and EHR technology.
- Ability to think logically for interpreting, analyzing, and discussing end user needs to evaluate appropriate options and identify solutions.
- Ability to work and communicate with clients, third party system vendors and other departments in an effective and positive manner.
- A level of professionalism and diplomacy that will serve to build and maintain those relationships through the course of the implementation project and beyond.
- Skills to develop relationships with clients that will instill confidence in the implementation methodology and trust in the implementation teams that are assigned to those projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate complex information verbally and in writing.
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize, make decisions, and work independently.
- Strong penchant for creating written documentation to support decisions.
- Resourcefulness and ability to take the initiative in development and completion of work projects.
- Must possess proven problem resolution skills.
- Must be flexible and work with a high level of initiative.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multitask.
- Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives.
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Assist with all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand and support the CareCloud vision, mission and values.
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays