CareCloud is looking for an Enrollment Coordinator to support the operational efficiency and excellence of the CareCloud Enrollment Services group with a focus on improving timeliness, quality, and cost of client service delivery. The Enrollment Coordinator will provide support and analysis for client implementations, EDI/ERA optimization, and other tasks as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Work Location: CareCloud's Blue Lagoon Miami Headquarters.
- Complete and update pay to changes form for CareCloud vendors.
- Complete and update electronic funds transfer (EFT) forms on behalf of clients..
- Review electronic remittance advice (ERA) Gap analysis sent by the offshore team, identify any issues, provide feedback to the offshore team, and update standard of process (SOP) as necessary. In addition, pursue ERA opportunities to convert a provider from paper to electronic payment.
- Initiate and coordinate provider enrollments for various EDI transactions.
- Research and resolve enrollment issues.
- Support multiple client implementation enrollments simultaneously as needed to support the team.
- Provide direct client support for all enrollment related tasks pre and post client “Go-Live”.
- Coordinate the processing of all enrollment related documentation required during enrollment phase.
- Effectively communicate with clients, payers, clearing houses, and business partners.
- Communicate regularly with management and other staff members regarding all aspects of administration to ensure service excellence.
- Maintain oversight over the government’s application of enrollment policies and procedures.
- Provide analysis, reporting and relevant communications during client implementation.
- Proactively identify client accounts for further enrollment optimization.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- High energy and highly productive with strong self-starter initiative.
- Comfortable multi-tasking across multiple complex projects.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams, and interact with executive team.
- Organized, process-driven approach to development and execution of project plans.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Sales-focused: demonstrated ability to partner with sales to ensure they are getting the right programs to drive demand and accelerate pipeline.
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays