Singular is a marketing intelligence platform that unifies marketing analytics, giving marketers actionable insights from previously siloed data. By connecting upper funnel marketing data with lower-funnel attribution data, marketers can measure ROI from every touchpoint across multiple channels and optimize spend down to the most granular levels. Singular currently tracks over $10 billion in digital marketing spend to revenue and lifetime value across industries including commerce, travel, gaming, entertainment, media, and on-demand services. Singular customers include companies like Lyft, Yelp, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Symantec, Zynga, Match, and Twitter. Singular is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, General Catalyst, Thomvest Ventures, Method Capital, Translink Capital, DCM and Telstra Ventures. Visit www.singular.net to learn more.
About the Team & Role:
The Customer Success team enables and educates our customers around using the Singular marketing analytics platform and helps them reach their unique business goals. We help provide subject matter expertise for a wide range of top tier clients in all manner of verticals, and we help drive Singular’s product evolution based on customer and industry feedback. Our team values strong communication skills and a tech-savvy knowledge base to better assist our customers.
Singular is searching for a Customer Success Manager who is highly motivated and energetic self-starter to work directly with customers to ensure that they are getting the most value possible out of our product and identify opportunities for expansion. He or she will proactively identify new areas of product features and enhancements that will go to further increase client engagement on Singular’s product. He or she will have a strong understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem, attribution and what a mobile marketer has to go through on a day-to-day basis.
This position will be based in our Bangalore office.
What you’ll do
- Serve as client advocate in all respects of the Singular product, project managing all customer onboarding and overseeing all technical solution deliveries to get clients properly implemented on our solution.
- Become a trusted advisor to customers to fully understand their needs and help find ways to solve or simplify these pain points through Singular’s product by regularly meeting and engaging customers in addition to holding QBRs, providing thought leadership and training on product features and enhancements that will further increase customer engagement and retention.
- Build great relationships with non-technical and highly technical customers, lead technical conversations with technical and non-technical people, problem solve around technical, product, and business questions.
- Be performance-driven to consistently meet or exceed customer retention goals and applicable success metrics.
- Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Provide regular updates to Customer Success Director, product team and management on customer satisfaction and help drive incremental revenue opportunities with customers.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years professional experience supporting a SaaS-based business model in client services, customer success or account management.
- Prior experience leading technical implementations and supporting technical relationships with large companies--mobile user acquisition or product-related role in mobile marketing industry.
- Strong understanding of mobile marketing ecosystem and the companies in this space including but not limited to, MMPs, ad networks, ad trackers, exchanges, PMDs, BI / analytics companies.
- Consistent record as a top performer in a customer success role or project management understanding client’s needs
- Passionate about working in a high-touch customer-facing role and interest for complex technology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills.
- English--written and spoken--is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, growth environment.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude!
- Technical or Special Knowledge: Knowledge of ad technology, mobile, media, SaaS models, etc.
- Experience: Strong presentation skills, 3+ years account management and sales experience, proven track record of success managing large accounts, experience with mobile, online advertising, ad-technology and understanding of international markets
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering (B.S.) with Marketing (M.S.)
- Additional Qualifications: Account management skills; Excelling written and verbal communication; Willingness to travel to meet customers; Stable employment background; Problem solving ability; Ability to manage multiple priorities; Understanding of entrepreneurial organizations
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don't just accept difference - we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.