Grove Collaborative is a digitally native brand and direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform for natural home and personal care products. With a mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home, Grove offers a flexible recurring shipment model and gives each customer a personal shopper and solution provider, a “Grove Guide.”
We are a B Corp - a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia, Ben & Jerry's and Coffee By Design) that prioritize social and environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too.
We sell real things to real people, and make an impact
Our customers are real families across the United States. We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families make better decisions and use more sustainable products. At Grove we believe that conscientious choices are not just for the few.
We’re in a truly massive market
Laundry detergent alone is a $130bn global market. And there's been little innovation in the past decade. Across consumer goods, it's the same products, sold at the same brick and mortar grocery stores. We can do better for our customers, and for the world.
A Grove Guide is dedicated to making an incredible experience for each Grove Collaborative customer. Grove Guides are exceptionally knowledgeable about all the products we sell – they can make phenomenal recommendations, answer questions, and generally be a friend on the inside at Grove!
Grove Guides get to connect our customers to our company. Your amazing personality will shape the voice and face of Grove, supporting thousands of customers. We're looking for an amazing addition to our rapidly growing Community Happiness team who helps to cultivate the culture of a department from the ground floor.
This is a part-time role working 20-25 hours/week in the evening. You will work 5 hour shifts, 2 weeknights and 2 weekend days. This role allows for the option to work your shifts from your home while being supported by other experienced Grove Guides. This is a great opportunity to ease back into the workforce, work around your busy schedule, or just to make a little extra money!
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us. You’ll get:
- Competitive compensation starting at $15/hour with potential for a transition into full-time
- A shiny new MacBook and other necessary accessories
- Support from the experienced management team and all of your fellow Grove Guides
- An opportunity to work part-time for a company that is mission driven and that always puts the customer first through authentic human connection
- This position is not eligible for benefits
- If working remotely, reliable home Internet is required to perform essential job functions and is not reimbursable by the company
- If you work from home, your home office must reside in the state of Maine.