About the Role
The Uber Eats sales enablement team is looking for someone develop and empower the Uber Eats sales org through training. You will be responsible for the execution of learning programs that enable our sales reps succeed in their role. You will have the opportunity directly impact the development of our sales team. The ideal candidate is empathetic, energetic, driven, and a self-starter with strong experience in sales and sales training. This is a role central our sales growth and effectiveness in our US/CAN cities.
The Sales Training US/CAN will drive the learning strategy in US/CAN with the global enablement team, develop a sales training team in US/CAN, design and deliver training programs for Enterprise and SMB Sales Teams.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team to deliver training to the US/CAN training and own learning programs (onboarding, train-a-trainer)
- Work closely with global sales L&D to build global training programs and implement in region
- Provide coaching best practices to the sales organization
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques
- Track and analyze success for training in region
- Identify needs within sales organization and design regional training content to improve and influence results
- Assess baseline of sales rep/sales manager competencies and identify training recommendations
- Align training with company and business goals
- Leverages data and insights to design training programs
- Meet with sales leadership to discuss immediate and upcoming training needs
- Meet with cross-functional teams on a weekly basis to discuss upcoming launches/releases/updates- ongoing training for product changes/system changes
- Work with cross-functional partners to build out training (virtual training and instructor led training)
- Work closely with sales L&D to partner on key learning projects
- Experience in Captivate and Articulate a plus
What You'll Need:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in sales enablement
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in training or sales
- Deep understanding of day-to-day sales processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in an transactional business a plus
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.