About the Role
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use every day. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
On the Uber Eats Enterprise team, we're paving the path for the strategic growth of high-impact partnerships. We must build the infrastructure to support our sales team and provide them with scalable tools and insights to help restaurant partners grow their revenue on Uber Eats. We will also be responsible for recognizing patterns among our restaurant partners needs and working across relevant internal stakeholders to drive action.
What You'll Do
- Partner with sales to generate initiatives which drive revenue and improve the customer experience for Enterprise partners.
- Become an expert on and advocate for Uber Eats' business, products, and the competitive landscape.
- Provide feedback to internal stakeholders to develop, test, and refine our product, policies, and processes.
- Implement business policies and product updates with Enterprise partners.
- Provide reporting to external stakeholders and maintain the organization's reporting dashboards.
- Work on creating a strong benchmark methodology to facilitate ROI conversations.
- Develop and present key business insights to senior leadership based on observed sales performance trends.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree
- A least 3 years of Strategy Consulting, Accounting, or Finance background with previous experience using data to lead and support business decisions
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders, powered by data-driven insight
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills with experience working with executive leaders
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL required
- Salesforce skills preferred
- Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and dig into the grittiness of operations problems
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.