We get to make cool software, work with the best people, tackle strategic business challenges and build awesome careers. But, most importantly, we get to see our work strengthen organizations to do heroic work and change the world for the better-all while having a lot of fun in the process. Galvanize was founded in 1987 in Vancouver, Canada, and has since grown to include seven global offices. We build award-winning, cloud-based security, risk management, compliance, and audit software used by some of the world’s largest organizations. But we don’t just make software. We get to spend our days working with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. We help our customers change the world for the better, an idea that drives our company culture. And that means helping to create value and impact for more than 7,000 active customer organizations in 140 countries—so they too can create the future they want to see.
The Challenge Ahead
As a star member of Digital Marketing team you hold the keys to unlocking strategic, high growth digital strategies across Search, Display and Social channels. In this role you will lead the management and expansion of our search program and take an already robust and well structured program to maturity. You’re the guru-tell us what to do.
You have proven success and experience managing B2B search program and campaign management. You have a keen interest in researching data and trends before creating digital strategies and are comfortable bringing new ideas forward.
Ability to work with various functional marketing and product management groups is natural to you.
- Take ownership of paid search programs, creating targeted campaigns for Search, Display and Social networks
- Manage annual budgets and forecast digital programs to ensure high return on ad spending
- Establish a relationship with HQ and regional marketing leaders to understand the scope and opportunities, and design campaigns that exceed desired goals
- Analyze campaigns on a daily basis and implement optimization strategies
- Conduct competitive research, keyword analysis using SEMRush, BrightEdge, Google Search Console or similar research tools
- Grow understanding of ICPs/personas and create ad copy and landing pages that meet brand standards
- Learn and maintain knowledge of industry trends and adoption of technology advancements
Qualifications, Experience, and Abilities;
- 4+ years experience in digital (SEM, SEO, Social) marketing, bonus points for SasS-based tech. industry
- Highly skilled using Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn native platforms to create multi-language campaigns
- Skilled at using web traffic and trends to create audience segments and run multi-stage retargeting campaigns
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- Working knowledge of industry standard marketing tech stack, Marketo and Salesforce in particular
- Proven skills in search engine optimization best practices and execution of strategies
- Campaign reporting experience, showing KPIs, media spends and areas of improvements
- Experience in online advertising, digital media buying and native advertising
- Industry certifications and/or bilingual (English/French) would be considered an asset
Are you ready to join?
At Galvanize we are consistently disrupting the category, holding customers core to everything we do and communicating with each other from the heart! If you are looking for real purpose in your life and want to play your part in making the world a better place, then this might be the home for you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out on wegalvanize.com as we are always on the hunt for great talent! Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to see what we’re up to
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.