We get to make cool software, work with the best people, tackle strategic business challenges and build awesome careers. But, most importantly, we get to see our work strengthen organizations to do heroic work and change the world for the better-all while having a lot of fun in the process.
Galvanize was founded in 1987 in Vancouver, Canada, and has since grown to include seven global offices. We build award-winning, cloud-based security, risk management, compliance, and audit software used by some of the world’s largest organizations. But we don’t just make software. We get to spend our days working with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. We help our customers change the world for the better, an idea that drives our company culture. And that means helping to create value and impact for more than 7,000 active customer organizations in 140 countries—so they too can create the future they want to see.
The Challenge Ahead
As a Sales Enablement Specialist, you are excited to develop and deliver enablement to a global team. You have excellent communication and facilitation skills, and you are passionate about helping others succeed in their roles. You can provide feedback in a compassionate way and effectively guide new hires through their onboarding experience.
As a Galvanize ambassador, you have a natural curiosity to learn and share your knowledge with others. You are adaptable; you embrace change, pivot when the business does, and pick up new concepts quickly. You are not afraid to jump into the GRC world feet first and build your domain expertise.
This is an opportunity to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and teams. You’ll work closely with HR, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product Management and a variety of content contributors and subject matter experts. You build bridges and deep relationships that have people lined up to partner with you and support your efforts.
As a Sales Enablement Specialist on Galvanize’s Enablement team you will:
Onboard new sales employees:
- Maintain and administer a role-based onboarding program for key sales roles, including sales development, account executives and solutions consulting.
- Coordinate and facilitate in-person sessions to support sales onboarding programs.
- Achieve goal ramp time, as determined by the business, for key sales roles.
Certify and enable existing employees:
- Certify members of the sales organization on the core competencies of discovery, pitching and demonstration by managing the delivery of a certification program.
- Coordinate and facilitate product release training for sales roles.
- Drive sales performance by evaluating the effectiveness of sales certifications and programs.
Develop sales enablement content and programs:
- Create and maintain educational materials like sales plays, best-practices, and program materials.
- Design sales tools and resources as required to support sales organization.
- Contribute to the creation of new programs and to the improvement of existing programs.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders (sales leadership, product management, marketing, customer success) to determine needs.
Administer sales enablement technology:
- Work with third-parties to manage critical sales applications.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to optimize systems.
- Validate that sales enablement applications achieve the desired outcome.
- Drive adoption and usage of sales enablement platforms.
Qualifications, Experience, and Abilities:
- University degree in Business or Education
- Ideally 2-5 years’ experience in sales training and enablement.
- Extremely strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Desire to learn new tools, techniques, and ways of thinking.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology can improve business processes.
Are you ready to join?
At Galvanize we are consistently disrupting the category, holding customers core to everything we do and communicating with each other from the heart! If you are looking for real purpose in your life and want to play your part in making the world a better place, then this might be the home for you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out on wegalvanize.com as we are always on the hunt for great talent! Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to see what we’re up to.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.