We build award-winning, cloud-based security, risk management, compliance, and audit software used by some of the world’s largest organizations. But we don’t just make software. We get to spend our days working with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. We help our customers change the world for the better, an idea that drives our company culture. And that means helping to create value and impact for more than 7,000 active customer organizations in 140 countries—so they too can create the future they want to see.
Qualifications and Experience:
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree with 3-15 years of experience.
- You have strong ability to coach, mentor and lead fellow developers, provide guidance on technical design and provide constructive code reviews.
- You write clean code and care deeply about code quality.
- You have experience setting up robust testing architectures, and detest having bugs slip through to production.
- You are passionate about learning and continuous improvement.
- You have creative ideas, a collaborative attitude and strong work ethic.
- You have experience working with applications built with Ruby on Rails and/or GraphQL.
- You have experience building applications with TypeScript.
- You are actively involved in local meetups and contribute to open source projects.
Are you ready to join?
At Galvanize we are consistently disrupting the category, holding customers core to everything we do and communicating with each other from the heart! If you are looking for real purpose in your life and want to play your part in making the world a better place, then this might be the home for you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out on wegalvanize.com as we are always on the hunt for great talent! Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to see what we’re up to
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.