We get to make cool software, work with the best people, tackle strategic business challenges and build awesome careers. But, most importantly, we get to see our work strengthen organizations to do heroic work and change the world for the better-all while having a lot of fun in the process.
Galvanize was founded in 1987 in Vancouver, Canada, and has since grown to include seven global offices. We build award-winning, cloud-based security, risk management, compliance, and audit software used by some of the world’s largest organizations. But we don’t just make software. We get to spend our days working with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. We help our customers change the world for the better, an idea that drives our company culture. And that means helping to create value and impact for more than 7,000 active customer organizations in 140 countries—so they too can create the future they want to see.
The Challenge Ahead
As an Account Development Manager (ADM) you are fiercely customer-centric, responsible for subscription renewals, generating new business leads, cross-selling, closing small deals and ongoing client engagement and retention, within Galvanize’s install base of clients.
You’ll plays a key role at Galvanize in collaborating cross-departmentally and coordinating the resources required to ensure that our customers are enabled and supported to the degree required to be successful in extracting the immense value that our software can deliver to an organization.
You are comfortable working in an agile environment and can embrace change. You strive to work with best-of-breed technology and you live for the thrill of reaching your targets both individually and as a team.
Specific Activities Include:
- Achieving monthly renewal rate and floor conversion targets within an assigned territory
- Maintain account churn and user churn within a defined threshold
- Accurate forecasting of Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) within an assigned territory
- Understanding of Galvanize products, value proposition and common customer pain points
- Drive results by proactively identifying opportunities for account growth within our install base customers
- Work closely with our Customer Success Organization, Galvanize Sales teams and other teams internally as required in order deliver a consistent value proposition, identify potential Sales opportunities, mitigate/triage account and user churn, and provide our customers with the best experience possible.
- Close small deals
- Perform additional operations duty as required
Qualifications, Experience, and Abilities;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales role within a SaaS organization
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with a developed business acumen; polished and confident on the phone
- Strong sales acumen – you know how to navigate tough conversations and turn it into a win-win for all
- A proven track record of achieving KPI’s
- Experience with B2B marketing automation and CRM software (Salesforce.com/Marketo ideal, but not required)
- University degree or equivalent experience
Are you ready to join?
At Galvanize we are consistently disrupting the category, holding customers core to everything we do and communicating with each other from the heart! If you are looking for real purpose in your life and want to play your part in making the world a better place, then this might be the home for you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out on wegalvanize.com as we are always on the hunt for great talent! Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to see what we’re up to
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.