Act-On Software is looking for professionals that wants to start their career in sales!
The Inside Sales Rep role is the first line of contact for our prospects. You will be our marketing team’s concierge, helping reach out to prospects visiting our website and engaging with our content across all channels. You will be responsible for managing Act-On’s EMEA inbound and outbound lead generation and act as a pre-sales checkpoint to ensure that leads are ready and qualified for further engagement as well as help prospects gather information about our solutions, services and thought leadership. The primary goal of this role is to increase the qualified pipeline of new opportunities for our Regional Sales Managers. You will be joining a dynamic team where hard work and creativity are embraced.
Required Duties and Responsibilities
- Call, email and chat to follow-up, nurture, and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Day to day management of leads - Creating, organizing and tracking using Salesforce.com, Salesloft and Act-On
- Learn our lead management processes and use Salesforce.com to document interactions with prospects.
- Schedule product demonstrations for sales team (Regional Sales Managers).
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
Qualifications And Experience
- Experience in B2B with a strong passion/interest in a selling career.
- Hunger for career growth.
- Desire to learn new technology, meet and exceed goals.
- Ability to ramp quickly, multitask and work in high-energy sales environment as a team player.
- Manage prospect objections by gracefully countering and sharing best practices from our customers & sophisticated marketers.
- Natural leader with positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
In your first three months, you’ll:
- Dive right into outreach emails and phone calls, gathering information and setting appointments
- Research potential clients and find the best way to connect with them
- Reconnect and build relationships with cold leads, continuously building the pipeline
- Leverage your interest and aptitude in technology to learn the value of our product and eloquently educate potential clients about its strengths. Help out with special projects as they arise
Beyond three months, you’ll:
- Deepen your knowledge of our product and the martech space
- Broaden your knowledge of our sales process, proactively working with the regional sales manager team to improve your role and potential customers’ experience