Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
As our Technical Customer Support Specialist, you’ll play a key role in making sure our users are successful in all parts of their lifecycle.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain a support ticket queue and respond to customers in a helpful and timely way
- Work closely with engineering to reproduce bugs and build testbeds as necessary
- Analyze where users are getting stuck and provide potential workarounds
- Mentoring new hires as the organization grows quickly
- Proactively identify and team process improvements
- Creating and maintaining customer-facing knowledge base articles
- 1-2 years of technical support experience
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to dive into the weeds and find out solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience.
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Constantly challenging the norm and finding ways to improve the team
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
You’ll Get to
- Work closely with some of Silicon Valley’s best talent to create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- To challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.