At Gong we’re building new-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them as to best actions.
Gong proudly serves hundreds of customers, includinGE, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift, HubSpot and more.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation (machine learning-based) software that automates the large boring parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work processes.
Our solution guides people: it coaches them on how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them toward the best possible actions.
Gong proudly serves hundreds of customers, including GE, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift, HubSpot, and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are seeking a highly motivated, experienced UX copy and technical writer to play a key role in shaping our product experiences and creating meaningful texts that help our users succeed.
If you have a passion for writing, setting the tone, and becoming the voice for innovative products, we want to hear from you!
- Create clear and meaningful texts that help users complete their tasks, solve problems, and gain value from using Gong.
- Work together with Product, UX, and Dev teams to understand our users’ pain points and create effective, engaging, and fun experiences.
- Set the vision for the user content and documentation, driving a consistent voice and tone narrative across our web and mobile applications.
- Become a Gong expert, using user empathy and data to drive the right content creation.
- Be responsible for all user content, from UX copy through in-app help to Gong’s help center.
- A top-talent product writer, with at least 5 years of experience and background in SaaS products.
- Experienced in writing both UX copy and technical documentation. A native English speaker.
- Passionate about creating and building new products.
- Someone who enjoys being responsible and having a sense of ownership over the created content.
- Ideally someone with a good understanding of data and how to interpret it to improve products.
- Ideally someone with strong user experience skills, along with technical understanding.
- Someone with some knowledge of Paligo and Zendesk (advantage).
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working on a team with very strong peers.
- An opportunity to work with top-tier professionals.
- The chance to play a key part in the next evolution of our product, in a high-profile, dynamic startup environment.
- To be part of a well-funded startup that is growing exponentially.