Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
As our first Solutions Consultant/ Sales Engineer, you’ll fill a key role in ensuring our prospects and customers have a high quality experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- The Sales Engineer will work alongside Sales and Customer Success as the ultimate product expert
- Thoroughly understand Gong - including its design and implementation - in order to explain the technology to all types of users
- As a Solution Consultant you will help eliminate bottlenecks by working cross functionally in order to get deals across the line
- Able to learn/retain a lot of information
- Able to communicate difficult/technical items to all types of users
- Process oriented and love a good challenge
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You’ll Get to
- Work closely with some of Silicon Valley’s best talent to create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.