Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
As our Customer Success Manager, you’ll play a key role in making sure our customers succeed, incorporate Gong into their daily lives, and become raving fans.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own overall client relationships.
- Drive engagement & adoption and foster enthusiastic, passionate customers.
- Own customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion.
- Establish a trusted relationship with each client and drive continuous value of our products.
- Proactively identify and lead team process improvements.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to on-board, support, and excite customers to deliver high customer satisfaction, advocacy, and loyalty.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience.
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
You’ll Get to
- Work closely with some of Silicon Valley’s best talent to create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- To challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.