• Work within the team to define the scope of testing for each feature and attend all walkthrough ceremonies including daily stand-ups, planning meetings and retrospectives
• Helps write and maintain test plans, test environments, test cases, automated and manual test scripts, test tools, and track defects using Redmine
• Execute test scripts/cases and communicates the results of testing daily.
• Expand testing coverage by enhancing automated test suite capabilities and adding new tests.
• Timely deliverable
• Convert requirements/acceptance criteria into test plan and test cases.
• Experience with Selenium is a must
• Maintaining Automation frameworks
• Maintain test suites written in behaviour-driven development (BDD), and share the results on daily basis.
• Minimum 2 to 3 Years’ experience in QA Automation Testing required.
• Good understanding of QA methodologies, Project life cycle, QA process, Defect life cycle etc
2 Years of hands-on experience in Selenium Test Automation.
• Experience in core java is must
• Selenium + Java with TestNG & BDD Cucumber
• Must have hands on experience working on Maven framework
• Experience of using QA tools like Bugzilla, Redmine, Jira and HP ALM
• Experience in Mobile platform and app/web testing using Android and iOS(Appium) is a must
• Good to have experience in API testing using RestAssured or similar tools
• Good to have knowledge on AUTO IT tool
• Good to have knowledge on Jenkins for suite maintenance.
• Good to have knowledge on Performance Testing(Jmeter/Load runner) and Security Testing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in Functional Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Sanity/Smoke Testing required.
• Experienced in Agile/ Scrum software development methodologies.