Pepperfry.com opened for business on 3rd January 2012 to give customers a wide selection of amazingly priced Furniture and Home merchandize with a consistently great shopping experience. Today, Pepperfry is India’s leading Furniture and Home products marketplace, offering customers an unparalleled selection of amazingly priced Home products and a consistently great shopping experience. The Pepperfry managed marketplace helps thousands of entrepreneurs and merchants sell to millions of discerning customers across India and the world.
We launched our first flagship furniture studio in Mumbai in December 2014 to offer customers’ a touch and feel experience & design solutions through our team of professional designers. With the vision to be a complete home solutions provider, Pepperfry plans to launch Bespoke / end-to-end home solutions for its customers in key markets.
The site supervisor will be proficient in handling all the aspects for executing residential interior projects. Closely working with the interior design team as well as the central team, Site supervisor will work on completing an interior project from site measurements to installation. Site supervisor will co-ordinate with contractors and various agencies to align them for work and complete the project in a given timeline.
Profile Requirements (Skills & Competencies):
• Work closely and communicate with other Interior Design Team Members from beginning to end.
• Conduct site visit for accurate measurements of the site and document it in a standard format for Modular furniture
• Co-ordinate with third party contractors and sub-contractors during execution of project.
• Supervise and conduct regular site visits to check the progress of work as per drawings submitted by the interior designer.
• Responsible for site measurements and installation/ Assembly of all the modular furniture work.
• Prepare quotations for various services like civil work, carpentry, plumbing etc.
• Co-ordinate with the central team and manufacturing partner for order fulfillment and delivery of products
• Adhering to our company processes and seek continuous improvements for greater productivity.
• Updating project status with the team, and other administrative work.
Profile Requirements (Qualifications & Experience):
• Min 3 years of experience in execution of residential Interior projects
• Experience in executing modular kitchens is must
• Experience of handling multiple projects at the same time
• Experience in site measurement and site supervision