We are looking for a passionate individual with Excellent Communication skills, Good Business Judgement & Analytical Thinking and Superior organizational & time management skills. Someone who has 4-6 years of experience ideally in furniture or home business, preferably Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or any other retail field and can handle the team of 2-4 people. This role will be reporting to Regional Manager.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
People Management – Lead a team of 2-3 Interior Consultants, own all facets onboarding, training and developing a team of all-stars.
- Studio Operations - Ownership of the studio, ensuring smooth day-to-day running.
- Business Development – handling Outbound/B2B Sales building relationships with the architects and designers, builders and corporates, HORECA
- Handling Customers – should be ready to pitch in for providing excellent knowledge about the wide range of the products and services that Pepperfry has to offer
- Customer Escalations and Customer Service - Provide great customer service and handle customer escalations with fineness in order to grow a loyal client base
- Customer Relation Management (CRM) Expertise: working with internal software for optimizing time management and closure of leads
- Coordination with the internal customers like Supply Chain, Category Department
- Profit Maxmization/ Sales & Profit – Develop processes to ensure cost and revenue management
- Store operations & Management – Ensure that the retail operations adheres to all policies and procedures relating to security, health and safety
- Inventory management and visual merchandising
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE ?
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Business Judgement and Analytical Thinking
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Customer Service skills - must be able to build relationships and influence others
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge
WHO WE ARE
Pepperfry.com opened for business on 3rd January 2012 to give customers a wide selection of amazingly priced Furniture and Home merchandize with a consistently great shopping experience. Today, Pepperfry is India’s leading Furniture and Home products marketplace, offering customers an unparalleled selection of amazingly priced Home products and a consistently great shopping experience. The Pepperfry managed marketplace helps thousands of entrepreneurs and merchants sell to millions of discerning customers across India and the world.
We launched our first flagship furniture studio in Mumbai in December 2014 to offer customers’ a touch and feel experience & design solutions through our team of professional designers. In a span of 3 ½ years, we have established 32 studios and have plans to take this to 70 Studios by March 2019.
Founders: Ambareesh Murty and Ashish Shah
Investors: Norwest Venture Partners, Goldman Sachs, Bertelsmann India Investment, State Street Global Advisors and Zodius