The Marketing Manager for Partners and Alliances is responsible for indirect go‐to‐market strategy and operations. All partner‐based routes to market are in scope, including Distribution, VARs, OEMs, Systems Integrators and Alliance Partners. This individual will drive strategy and execution of programs to grow the partner network and is responsible for the programs and revenue across all partners. The manager is expected to lead partner initiatives, and collaborate with the sales team, marketing team, services team, and partner training/enablement team to build a fully integrated channel partner strategy and ecosystem.
- Develop and implement the overall alliance and channel strategy for the field and company globally.
- Source and nurture relationships with partners
- Manage programs to maximize sales revenue and touch and Influence revenue from across all channel partners.
- Collaborate with sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current customers, identify incremental customer opportunism and assist in current sales pursuits where directed by the customer or 6 River Systems (6RS) sales team.
- Co‐selling with partners to close sales opportunities and interact with direct sales on the Partner engagement model
- Quota responsibility across defined partner channels
- Responsible for creating and driving 6RS channel programs, including developing content and assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources
- Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification and training, collateral, etc.
- 8+ years of experience in either a marketing, sales or product function
- deep understanding of sales and marketing channels and how to communicate with our audience across these channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully.
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening and empathy skills, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment
- Cross-functional mindset and experience working with partner, business development, or channel sales teams