The Account Manager is responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of 10-35 assigned Clients with the objective of ensuring optimum use and satisfaction with our solutions to secure expansion opportunities.
The Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company
The Account Manager will be responsible for Client Renewals and, by providing feedback regarding each Client’s success, will be a key voice of the Client from the Sales Team. The Account Manager will integrate with Client Implementation, Customer Success and Product Management Teams.
The assigned Clients will have significant current or future potential opportunity and the Account Manager is expected to become an expert in each Clients supplier management process to provide the highest standards of service level excellence to successfully guide our expected Expansion and any required product evolution to facilitate maximum adoption.
Account Managers are the primary contact for our most important and critical Clients and are targeted with a sales and NPS (Net Promotor Score) quota based on metrics around Renewal, Client Expansion and Client Satisfaction.
- After initial deployment (1 calendar year), assume Account ownership and operate as lead point of contact for all matters relating to your Clients
- Coordinate our resources, including Executive Sponsorship, to optimize Client’s “across the world” experience and access
- Develop and manage relationships with key Client stakeholders and executive sponsors within the Safety, Procurement, Finance/Risk and Legal functions at Client Site and Corporate levels
- In collaboration with Client Implementation and Customer Success ensure a high level of satisfaction with our solutions and services
- Create and Document a strategic account plan for each assigned client
- Perform remote and onsite Client Reviews, identifying opportunities for improvement satisfaction and managing subsequent engagements. Reviews can be weekly, monthly or quarterly depending on client needs, in concert with developed strategic account plan
- Communicate all new features and products to assigned clients
- Demo all products and features to current and/or expansion opportunities
- Identify Expansion opportunities within assigned Clients and collaborate with other Teams as appropriate to ensure growth attainment
- Participate in continuous improvement of Account Management Team
- Create and Communicate top customer issues, assist in developing action plans to resolve
- Adherence to all sales processes including accurate and timely updating of applicable systems
- Track and own your Account Management Metrics, Client Satisfaction, Client Call Plans, Client Reviews, Reference Status and deliver complete Sales Forecasts
- Successful achievement of assigned sales quota
- Participate in Monthly interactive meetings with the product team
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Accountable for results and deliverables, able to work independently and proactively
- Experienced in being responsible for Renewal and/or Expansion/Upsell quota and consistent proven success
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five years of Account Management experience in an enterprise software/complex sales, ideally a SaaS environment
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- This position requires extensive travel
- Additional language is a plus ( ie. German and French).