Avetta is looking for a skilled Client Success Manager to join our growing team! The Client Success team is vital to the success of our clients and key in managing the excellent relationships Avetta strives to have and maintain with them. The candidate who will be successful in this role must possess a client-first attitude combined with an understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) support.
The Client Success Manager (CSM) acts as the primary contact and trusted partner for a variety of Avetta’s clients. The CSM is critical in ensuring client engagement, promoting high usage of Avetta’s application, and guaranteeing client satisfaction--with the ultimate goal of decreasing churn and increasing client renewals and expansions.
- Serving as the trusted advisor for clients on use-case and product functionality
- Prioritising and resolving incoming client requests
- Partnering with several internal Avetta teams to provide ongoing support to the client through implementation, onboarding, product changes and updates, process improvement, and more
- Delivering and demonstrating ROI for our clients throughout the customer lifecycle
- Collaborating with Strategic Account Managers/Field Sales on account reviews, renewals, expansion opportunities, new product or feature requests, etc.
- Proactively ensuring clients understand, are trained on, and are utilising Avetta’s products to achieve the maximum benefit
- Conducting business reviews and visiting client sites to ensure our clients’ needs are being fulfilled and to identify growth opportunities
- Acting as the voice of our customers by informing our sales processes and product roadmap
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- PMP Certification a plus
- Additional language preferred
- Experience in a SaaS environment preferred
- Experience working with enterprise clients
- Metrics-driven and analytical mentality
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Skilled at working cross-functionally
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Remarkable written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
Why Work for Avetta
Avetta believes in taking a holistic approach to compensation. We’re offering a competitive base salary, bonus and/or commission structure.
We’ve also taken it a step further to include more management training to help you grow into the leader you may want to be. We are growing extremely fast, so we always have openings available internally.
But more than anything, you'll love the team here at Avetta. There's a lot of unique things companies do these days to attract talent, and while these things are great, they aren't what retains employees. We believe in open communication and treating our employees with respect. We bet you'd be hard pressed to find a better culture.