Avetta is looking for an experienced and energetic Marketing Manager to join our global marketing team. Our ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of demand generation strategies, acquisition strategies, enabling tools and a proven track record in building, executing, and delivering high impact programs for demonstrating value to Avetta Client prospects and Suppliers. Ultimately, the EMEA Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with the local office and the US Marketing team to develop effective demand generation strategies and elevating the Avetta brand in region.
Responsibilities include developing campaign assets (writing copy / creating or sourcing digital images, website content, enabling tools, etc.), building and scheduling multi-step programs within our marketing automation system. Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools is required, with specific experience using Marketo and Salesforce.com preferred.
We are looking for someone who is very creative and driven to constantly improve on the status quo, has a proven track record of building successful, integrated marketing campaigns for B2B audiences; and is passionate about marketing technology, data quality, and demand generation.
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns using Marketo, including campaign flow, email, landing page and form creation, A/B testing, media placement and tracking, etc.
- Develops multi-channel, personalized nurture programs that incorporate lead scoring, behavioral data and marketplace activity to engage customers and drive revenue
- Identifies strategic events and manages the creative and logistical elements to position Avetta in the best possible light
- Comprehensive lead management from capture to conversion using Marketo and Salesforce
- Develop and manage outbound email campaigns: content, messaging, segmentation and list management
- Collaborates with the marketing team on campaign design and execution
- Works closely with the CRM operations and Sales teams to review and optimize campaign performance, manage lead flow and integration between CRM and Marketo
- Implement and maintain dashboards of key success metrics using Marketo, Salesforce and Excel
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar field
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with CRM systems (ideally Salesforce.com), and marketing automation platforms (ideally Marketo)
- Proven experience developing and executing successful lead generation campaigns
- A strong understanding of lead flow processes and best practices for design within a B2B marketing/sales cycle
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources
- Strong Microsoft Office skill set; Adobe Design Suite is a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML for the construction of campaign landing pages and HTML emails
- Motivated self-starter who can seize opportunities with minimal direction and who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Data-driven and familiar with industry-standard marketing KPI’s
- Leads: TOFU, MOFU, BOFU translating to MCLs, MQLs, SQLs
- Strategies and development for regional based content
- Identify strategic events
- Identify strategic 3rd Party partners who can augment lead gen efforts
- Develop and execute on digital strategies (organic, paid, social, etc.)
METRICS THAT MATTER:
- Traditional digital metrics
- Website traffic