The Manager, Sales Development is a high-impact, high exposure opportunity for a proven player/coach to lead a small, but growing SDR team in the exciting field of consumer data, Information Services and Marketing analytics.
The MSD must be passionate about new business sales, inspiring and challenging sales reps to exceed challenging quotas. The MSD will manage competing priorities, drive goal achievement, and adapt rapidly to a fluid, high-growth environment.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, MSD is a key member of the marketing and commercial management team, responsible for coaching, developing and promoting the next generation of Infutor sales executives, as well as nurturing alternative career paths within the organization.
On any given day you will:
- Recruit and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives and create a culture of continued success and goal achievement through talent management, coaching and training.
- Develop plans and strategies for converting inbound activity into revenue and identifying Enterprise opportunities within team’s book of businesses to achieve the company's sales goals.
- Generate top of funnel demand including identifying lead sources, constructing lists, and other tasks related to outbound lead generation.
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through inbound demand generation, with marketing support on qualitative messaging and outreach support.
- Monitor and refine sales lead processes, metrics, and tools to maximize success on the SDR team.
- Create a detailed, accurate and predictable sales forecast.
- Monitor and report on quota attainment on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence.
- Use data to be nimble and inform the strategy of your team.
- Encourage innovation on your team, especially in finding new customers segments that is currently under-served, outreach-cadence strategies and creative outreach tactics and channels.
- Learn the features and functionality of Infutor's products and services.
- Understand the competitive landscape and help reps position our unique selling proposition.
- Nurture and expand the functions performance and growth to develop the expansion of the SDR manager into a full-time coach and leadership role.
How we help you succeed:
- Sales Leadership, Operations, and Sales Training teams that provide the coaching and tools you need to develop and succeed in achieving sales and personal development goals.
- Marketing, Sales Development, and Strategic Partnership teams that use engaging lead-generation campaigns to continuously generate prospects who are likely to benefit from our solutions.
- Product, Data/Analytics, and Sales Engineering teams of experts that can provide all technical assistance you will ever need to win deals and secure new clients.
- Client Success, Accounting, and Account Management teams that are dedicated to ensuring a successful implementation and long-lasting partnership for and with our clients.
What experience should you have?
- You are a hands-on player/coach who has a track record of success and quota achievement in sales.
- You have 3+ years of experience managing a team of SDRs, coaching and mentoring sales people through top of funnel outbound activity.
- You have the drive, the organizational and interpersonal skills to manage a group of sales reps that make a high volume of daily outbound calls and emails to multiple audiences for multiple product lines and multiple campaigns.
- You are an excellent communicator, in writing, on the phone, and im meeting leadership.
- You are both tactical and strategic, with a creative mindset.
- You are both competitive and collaborative.
- You have a basic understanding of B2B marketplaces and Enterprise SaaS products.
- You understand how to manage to metrics, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Passion for new business; this team is the fuel for Infutor's growth.
- Ready, Fire, Aim mentality - willingness to proactively test outbound customer messaging and iterate Infutor’s value proposition.
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- High degree of ethics and integrity.
- Experience building relationships, presenting and selling to decision makers across multiple functions.
For Exceptionally Qualified Candidates:
- You have experience with building and successfully scaling sales processes.
- You have 4 years of experience managing a team of SDRs.
- You are proficient with CRM & prospecting tools, e.g. SFDC, Salesloft, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience with Sales Ops functions including Salesforce Admin, Dashboard Creation, Lead distribution, etc.
- Formal training in consultative/value selling.
- Act upon solicited and unsolicited feedback from peers, customers, and leadership.
- Unify diverse sales backgrounds across many verticals and management teams.
What are the benefits?
Our total rewards package is competitive and offers a wide range of options, including tools and resources that help employees live their best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results they deliver. Our benefit programs and services help employees attain their future retirement savings and career goals, as well as help to meet their everyday needs today.
Our benefits are subject to change, and offered to Full-Time, Permanent Employees.
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Program / Sales Incentive Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k Company Match
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- A variety of medical and prescription drug insurance plan options available through our provider, BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois, including a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plan, two Point-Of-Service (POS) Plans, and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Dental (Principal) and Vision (VSP) insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for Healthcare and Dependent Care through WageWorks. A Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) is available when you choose the HDHP.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan that allows participants to have the choice of Roth or pre-taxed contributions automatically deducted from your pay.
- Voluntary Benefits:
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Commuter Spending Account
- Paid Time Off for vacation, illness, and parental leave.
- Company sponsored office parties, events and much more!