- Great company culture – Designated a “Best to Place to Work” in the Chicagoland area by Crain’s Chicago Business, Built In Chicago, and Tech in Motion, as voted by our employees.
- Casual, yet driven work environment consisting of the most knowledgeable #experts in the consumer data industry.
- Named Inc. 500’s “Fastest Growing Company in America;” over 50% growth in the past 3 years while maintaining 98% client retention.
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity - Our customer base is not saturated and transcends all industries; we believe in promoting from within!
Why join now?
OPPORTUNITY: You recognize in today’s economy, data is the new currency. You want to be on the forefront of a transformative industry. Infutor is theleader in consumer data and consumer identity management.
ACHIEVEMENT: You are looking to combine your proven sales experience and relentless drive with our deep industry knowledge and resources to obtain expert-level credibility and uncapped success.
IMPACT: You can make an immediate contribution at Infutor, and your contributions will be recognized. Every employee is a key contributor to our success and receives a share in the company. We are selective about who we let join the team and hire only those that are difference makers.
VALUES: You value thought leadership and ingenuity as equally as work ethic and a sense of humor. We keep it quirky, but are seriously committed to producing results, staying true to our values, and maintaining information security for our clients and consumers.
OWNERSHIP: You possess a desire to be an active participant in all aspects of the company (culture, values, mission, and goals) through self-management, leadership, mentorship, and collaboration. We provide performance units and a 401k match to ensure all employees receive a share in our success.
What is the role?
Our Sales Executives are the hunters that drive the growth goals of our company.
On any given day you will:
- Manage the sales pipeline. You’ll manage flow of multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle simultaneously, serving as the primary contact to follow up on client proposals and engage internal support teams as necessary.
- Conduct sales appointments over the phone, web, and in person.You’ll lead presentations and discovery sessions that demonstrate how our products and solutions are essential and cost-effective.
- Aggressively network. You’ll prospect to generate new relationships and qualify new leads.
- Plan strategically. You’ll develop a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently deliver your quota and provide reliable forecasting.
- Communicate with transparency. You’ll regularly update the sales team on your overall sales process, key learnings, as well as the status of discrete opportunities.
How we help you succeed:
- Sales Leadership, Operations, and Sales Training teams that provide the coaching and tools you need to develop and succeed in achieving sales and personal development goals.
- Marketing, Sales Development, and Strategic Partnership teams that use engaging lead-generation campaigns to continuously generate prospects who are likely to benefit from our solutions.
- Product, Data/Analytics, and Sales Engineering teams of experts that can provide all technical assistance you will ever need to win deals and secure new clients.
- Client Success, Accounting, and Account Management teams that are dedicated to ensuring a successful implementation and long-lasting partnership for and with our clients.
What experience should you have?
- Comfortable in a busy sales environment and 5 years of sales experience managing a quota by developing and closing complex sales cycles, ideally in software, data, or analytics solutions.
- Aptitude for understanding how data and analytics products and solutions solve business problems.
- Commitment to value selling- possessing the ability to build a business case with compelling value tied to our solution platforms.
- Have the smarts to rapidly pick up our portfolio of solutions-based products and enthusiastically articulate our unique point-of-difference and value add for the client.
- Communication skills to convey information clearly and provide analysis to help customers make buying decisions.
- Well-organized and structured with proven discipline in pipeline management and forecasting.
- Be an agile learner who is coachable, intellectually curious, and maintains a networker mentality because every interaction is an opportunity to influence, develop, and expand your knowledge and relationships.
What are the benefits?
Our total rewards package is competitive and offers a wide range of options, including tools and resources that help employees live their best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results they deliver. Our benefit programs and services help employees attain their future retirement savings and career goals, as well as help to meet their everyday needs today.
Our benefits are subject to change, and offered to Full-Time, Permanent Employees.
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Program / Sales Incentive Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k Company Match
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- A variety of medical and prescription drug insurance plan options available through our provider, BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois, including a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plan, two Point-Of-Service (POS) Plans, and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Dental (Principal) and Vision (VSP) insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for Healthcare and Dependent Care through WageWorks. A Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) is available when you choose the HDHP.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan that allows participants to have the choice of Roth or pre-taxed contributions automatically deducted from your pay.
- Voluntary Benefits:
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Commuter Spending Account
- Paid Time Off for vacation, illness, and parental leave.
- Company sponsored office parties, events and much more!