Working as a critical member of the Learning and Development team, the Senior Manager will be charged with building and driving learning and development programs that align with Knotel’s objectives, culture and values. In this high-impact role, you will be responsible for leader and manager development, the employee learning curriculum, organization development programs and team building.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement the roadmap for organization-wide learning and development
- Research, design and deliver programs for employee and leader development
- Partner with leaders and HR Business Partners to define learning and development expectations
- Identify and track key performance metrics
- Plan and facilitate team building offsites
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent influencer who can establish collaborative partnerships
- Possess sound judgement, strong business acumen and solid analytical skills
- Communicate professionally, crisply and candidly
- Have a track record of excelling in a fast-paced environment with outstanding client satisfaction
- Be a strong facilitator
- Have an advanced degree in Organization Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organization Behavior or a related discipline (preferred)
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.