Madison Reed is revolutionizing the $50 billion hair care industry by making personal care more personal and by offering best-in-class products formulated under strict standards that truly raise the bar. Our deep commitment to the “client” experience paired with our dedication to technology and product innovation has fostered an extremely dedicated, consistently-growing fan base.
Are you obsessed with making people feel beautiful and confident? SO ARE WE!
You think best when you have a color brush in hand. You are a can’t stop, won’t stop daymaker. You are committed to making each client count with personalized hair color and creativity.
Who you are:
- Passionate about color and making your clients day
- A natural problem solver, always looking for creative and effective solutions
- You understand how important and unique your work is for each client
- You are eager to learn and grow your knowledge with hair color
- You appreciate natural ingredients, and a brand that you can be excited about
- Making people feel beautiful is important to you, and part of your creative process
- You’re looking for growth and opportunity with a company that values Love, Trust, Responsibility, Courage, and Joy
- You are always available to work Saturdays, Sundays and holidays as needed
What you will need:
- Cosmetology License required
- Amazing communication skills, positive attitude
- At least one year of experience working in a salon
- Experienced and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of consistently delivering personalized customer service
While performing the duties of this position, the employee will regularly stand/walk for 4 consecutive hours or more at a time; regularly bend and twist at the waist, manipulate fingers and hands, bend wrists and arms, reach with hands and arms, speak, see, hear, and lift/move up to 3 pounds. May on occasion sit, kneel, stoop, crouch, and lift/push/pull up to 20 pounds.
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.