Madison Reed is thrilled to be looking for a talented individual, who both loves coloring hair and interacting with customers. This dynamic role is based in our Southlake Color Bar for both full-time and part-time opportunties.
- Greet, assist, accommodate and escort all clients and visitors with a courteous joyful nature. Guest check-in with our booking software
- Provide the highest level of customer service, including responding to email and phone inquiries for this location
- Communicate and engage clients with post-service options with Madison Reed, including products sales, booking future appointments and online subscriptions
- Field both internal and external general questions and inquiries
- Assist with general office duties including filing and helping out on special projects as needed
- Cosmetology license preferred but not required.
- Cosmetology students encouraged.
- Experience and passion for hair color; sales proficiency is highly preferred
- Previous beauty service/salon/spa experience
- Track record in providing over-the-top, amazing customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Able to handle several situations at once with poise and confidence
- Extremely organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to execute quickly and effectively
- Technologically savvy
- Retail experience preferred but not mandatory
- This role reports to the Salon Manager
- Guaranteed hourly wage + retail commissions.
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.