* Expert at C and experienced in C++ system level programming, both in and outside the linux kernel.
* Experience developing, testing and debugging complex kernel modules, while implementing new algorithms/data structures and interfacing with existing ones in the kernel.
* Solid understanding of Linux/Unix OS internals including locking and semaphores, multiprocessor and multithreaded architectures, device drivers, inter-process communication, etc.
* Strong knowledge of the linux kernel pagecache, VFS, filesystems, and other storage related modules.
* Done advanced testing of kernel modules with mocks and coverage.
* Have up-streamed code to Linux kernel and worked closely with an open-source community.
* Worked on storage/DB, distributed, networking, low latency and high performance products.
* Experience with python or other modern scripting languages.