About the Role
Almost 4 million Americans miss healthcare appointments due to transportation issues. Patients are twice as likely to no-show if they're reliant on public transit. Breaking down logistical barriers to care will make healthcare more efficient and potentially save lives. This is why Uber Health was established and this is our passion.
The Manager of Uber Health Account Management owns the success over a large portfolio of accounts and growing their revenue impact on the business. They create alignment across functional teams and fully understand the levers that drive key performance metrics. They are expected to create operational efficiency amongst their team, set and implement strategic initiatives, and demonstrate strong management and team development capabilities.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of Client Success Managers across Uber Health
- Be accountable to revenue growth targets within our current customer base
- Work across functions to continually seek new solutions for team efficiency and customer logistics challenges
- Drive forward the future vision of Uber Health with our product team and help sell that vision to our customers
- Own all core account metrics and goals across the account management team
- Passionately prioritize the service needs of our customers
- Hire and develop the best possible account management team
- Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
- Manage any issues that come up in the normal operation of Uber Health
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 8 years of healthcare related sales / post sales experience, and 5+ years of hands-on people management experience with experience managing post sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead a client success or account management organization
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- Experience collaborating and working with a highly diverse set of internal and external partners in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Undergraduate degree, Masters preferred
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.