About the Role
You will serve as a key member of the Uber Corporate Development team, working on some of the most interesting, high impact and intellectually stimulating projects. You will have the opportunity to work on a team and lead deals that has a major impact on the direction of the Company as well as with senior leadership at Uber.
What You'll Do
- Support development of M&A strategy and identify potential corporate development opportunities for Uber across ridesharing, eats, freight, autonomous and other Uber business lines & technology
- Lead Market / Target landscaping
- Develop financial models / scenarios and conduct business analysis
- Support target due diligence
- Support integration related efforts from M&A activities
- Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast and exciting pace of our company
What You'll Need
- A Minimumof 2 Years of experience with Investment banking, Private equity or Consulting firm and/or in Corporate Development
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.