**About the Role
This role is a great opportunity for someone with extensive experience in sales to public transit agencies, to grow and expand Uber's partnerships with cities. We are looking who can work as an individual contributor to spearhead new global opportunities and manage relationships with large scale transit agencies from initial discussions through to implementation. You'll leverage your existing network to meet strong sales targets and establish internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
We are looking for someone who is natural at selling and passionate about public transit. We are a growing team, and we're looking for someone who'll help us build a team from the ground up, working closely with the Head of Sales.
What You'll Do
- Best-in-class sales: Drive towards short and long-term global market goals, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll be accountable for a Sales target and be held accountable to performance against it.
- Build processes and enable scale: You'll be tasked with scaling Transit sales in an innovative way at a company that's growing rapidly and changing constantly. You'll drive continuous process improvement to deliver a consistent world-class & effective sales experience.
- Excellence in sales tools: Use tools such as Salesforce and the Google Suite to track activities and manage the Sales funnel.
- Team collaboration: Collaborate closely with key members of the Transit team and the broader organisation to ensure you can meet stated growth objectives. Be a strategic thought partner in regards to sales, restaurant partnerships and local restaurant acquisition.
- Stakeholder management: Lead meetings and business planning sessions with both internal and external stakeholders. Clearly communicate metrics and progress on a regular cadence to key stakeholders.
- Be numbers savvy: Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven decisions and process improvements to ensure ongoing growth. Be responsible for identifying trends within your team's' performance as well as overall sales trends.
- Bring your passion for public transit: You'll be someone who's passionate about public transit and about partnering with cities to enhance the transit experience.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years of experience in enterprise sales, business development, lead generation, marketing, or relevant sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability in selling techniques, processes and tools. Portfolio of achievement growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals.
- Experience in sales to transit agencies preferred. Ideally in selling a technology based product or software as a service.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as both internal and external stakeholder management
- Passionate about public transit, excited about Uber Transit prospects for the future and a believer in the value that city partnerships can bring.
- Experience with Salesforce; ability to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner.
- Desire to take initiative; lean in with your team; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
- A builders' spirit; making something where nothing existed before gets you excited.
- An owner's mentality, taking on whatever work is needed for your team to accomplish its goal.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.