About the Role
As a Program Leader for the Uber Eats Restaurant Sales & Onboarding CommOps team, you are responsible for leading programs that improve the conversion, customer experience, and efficiency of the scaled sales/onboarding programs for the US & Canada Eats business. This includes new restaurant inbound/outbound targeted sales, facilitating successful restaurant onboarding onto the Eats platform, and proactive restaurant retention while balancing quality with efficiency. You will also work closely with stakeholders in Sales, Sales Operations, Operations and Product, and work with our Global and Regional support teams towards shared goals.
The role is centered on continual improvement and high quality. It requires a highly versatile and well rounded leader, someone who can create and drive strategy but also roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. It's the intersection of leadership, creativity, and problem solving that makes the Eats Sales Support Program Lead an exciting and challenging job.
What You'll Do
- Plan and lead high-impact initiatives to improve the customer experience for potential Uber Eats Restaurant partners
- Provide insights and strategies to improve restaurant conversion and funnel efficiency
- Turn sales data into actionable product, support, and operational improvements
- Work closely with our Sales, Sales Operations and Operations teams to uncover and address customer experience pain points
- Drive continuous efforts to improve support infrastructure and processes
- Become a subject matter expert and essential thought partner to regional leadership in developing a best-in-class customer experience
- Work with counterparts in other regional and global roles in pursuit of these initiatives
- Coordinate closely with Uber Eats' product, operations, and policy teams to define priorities, build relationships, and lead cross-functional processes related to our Eats support departments
- Represent Uber's Eats CommOps team internally and externally at senior levels
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics to internal and external stakeholders, and negotiate and execute quality, efficiency, and cost optimization initiatives
- Manage and develop a team of program managers based throughout the region
What You'll Need
- Minimum 6 years of experience / proven success in a similar role - leading operations/logistics, leading diverse teams, developing procedures, optimizing systems, and achieving benchmark operational goals
- Analytical Thinking. Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment. Able to roll up your sleeves and analyze the data and pull key insights for your team
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
- A passion for the constant improvement of the food delivery industry, and growing and leading a team.
- BA/BS with impressive academic record. Advanced degree a plus.
About the Team
As Uber continues to expand its services and technologies around the world, the Community Operations (CommOps) team is looking for a highly motivated hands-on leader who thrives in a fast-paced cross-functional environment and is excited to improve our Eats-related customer support.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.