About the Team
As Uber Eats continues expansion to hundreds of cities around the world, understanding the unique, local opportunities we're facing in different markets, and aggressively improving technology that fuels growth is critically important. On Product Ops, we strive to deeply integrate Product and Ops teams at every stage of product development. This tight collaboration ensures products deliver maximum value to our business and customers around the world.
About the Role
As a Product Ops on Dispatch and Prediction, you will work as an ops thought partner and subject matter expert and drive several key work streams to help launch new logistics products. This will be a high impact and challenging role where you'll be expected to roll up your sleeves and work with a small team to develop the go-to-market strategy and implementation of solutions across multiple logistics areas such as dispatch, dispatch experience, and prediction.
In this role, you will work together with the Product and Ops orgs to identify product problems and opportunities, prioritize them on the product roadmap, and facilitate bi-directional communication between Ops teams and the Product Operations team related to the rollout and support of Dispatch and Prediction. Additionally, you will work cross functionally with Legal and Regs teams globally to ensure smooth product rollouts.
What You'll Do
- Develop an understanding of the global dispatch and prediction landscape
- Scope the impact of potential product features, bugs and key product decisions
- Gather input from operations teams to drive the product roadmap and bring the voice of ops to the product development process
- Communicate with functional stakeholders to understand key areas of analyses, their business impact and manage the coordination of these efforts
- Understand and advise on cross-functional implications of products/features
- Support operations teams with any product-related questions/concerns
- Product/feature launch communication and education for all operations teams, from messaging through to adoption
What You'll Need
- Strong leadership abilities and a track record of managing high performing teams
- Ability to work effectively and communicate across many functions while managing several projects at once
- Self-starter attitude--ready to seize opportunities to make an impact, even if your manager doesn't ask you to
- The ability to clearly and succinctly present information (written and verbal) to internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated success in uncovering data to inform decisions
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities
- SQL knowledge a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.