About the Role
We are looking for a Regional Data and Reporting Specialist on the Eats Risk and Compliance team to streamline our business risk and compliance operations across the mega-region.
Eats is growing rapidly, and our restaurant base's profiles and needs are evolving. Leveraging operational and analytical experience from challenging environments in the past, the Regional Operations Specialist will play a critical role in influencing decisions with data. You will work extensively with Global Risk and Compliance teams and other stakeholders across the Finance, Sales and Ops.
What You'll Do
- Risk Analysis: Identify operational and structural weaknesses using data, and identify areas in which we are not meeting standards. Build analysis to quantify the financial impact of risk and compliance gaps identified
- Data Excellence: Develop advanced queries, data analysis and visualisations to address specific business cases
- Reporting: Collaborate with stakeholders to troubleshoot/analyze complex Tax, IPO Readiness, Legal/Regulatory gaps, and build end to end data pipelines and self serving dashboards. Automate whatever you can!
- Business Intelligence: Design and create visualizations to present actionable insights related to data sets and business questions at hand
- Teaming: Get a deep understanding about the process and data flows involved; document and train internal personnel to institutionalize the learnings of the data analytics practice
- Seize Opportunities: You'll take ownership of Uber's growth in US & Canada and find creative new solutions and follow through.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Statistics, or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong data analytics skills:
- Ability to translate complex analytics into clear, concise and actionable communications
- Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders and apply project management skills to deliver business relevant outcomes
Bonus Points If
- Understanding of Salesforce
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.