Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
As Agari’s future Strategic Account Manager (SAM), you will be responsible for driving customer adoption, renewals, growth, and success with Agari. This individual must be comfortable consulting with a variety of mid-size and enterprise customers from a range of industries. The SAM should be able to articulate the value of Agari to inspire and support customer adoption, renewal and expansion. The SAM works with customer contacts up to the CXO level, as well as, internal department contacts to provide a high-touch experience for strategic customers as well as targeted touch for smaller accounts.
As Agari's SAM, you are the customer's guide throughout each phase of the customer's journey from onboarding through renewal. Your role impacts the success of the customer and of the company. Your role entails the following:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our customer’s managers and executive sponsors.
- Coordinate with the Customer Success Engineering team to participate in the initial on-boarding kickoff meeting in order to ensure all customers get off to the right start. This includes setting success metrics and engaging customer signatories and project managing the implementation of the Agari product/service.
- Advise and oversee customer growth, training and development of best practices to continually drive business value and return on the customer’s investment.
- Be the single point of contact and escalation for the customer. Including directing customers quickly and efficiently to additional help resources such as Help & Training within the application, personally helping with questions/issues.
- Increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular check-in calls, monitoring and completing CTAs, developing success plans and conducting scheduled EBRs with senior executives.
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively via targeted outreach campaigns to eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying and closing upsell opportunities when applicable.
- Responsible for customer references, case studies and testimonials for the SAM’s portfolio of customers.
- Serve as customer advocate, including collecting customer feedback on product needs, understanding customer and industry trends and articulating those back to the business.
- Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
Your Keys to Success
- A minimum of 4 years customer success management and/or sales experience from at a SaaS company, Email Security experience a plus.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire client loyalty and adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships
- Cross functional leadership and team coordination skills
- Excellent individual and group presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with data extraction, analysis and strategic plan execution
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Gainsight knowledge a plus
- Ability to function in a high volume, forever evolving new business environment while always maintaining a smile and positive disposition
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Able and willing to travel for on-site customer visits as required by the business (up to 25%)
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)