Extole has created the leading advocacy marketing platform, and we are passionate about empowering consumers to share the brands they love. If you have referred a friend to Uber, Airbnb or Tesla, you know that marketing driven by people is powerful, personal, and inevitable. We set the rules that our competition and the market follow. We want you to be part of the journey.
Extole is a values-driven culture. We have built our company on intense collaboration and on a single central value: #oneteam. We share goals, and, more importantly, we are accountable to each other.
Why Work With Us
- You’ll find a generous, friendly team passionate about our work. Life at Extole is pretty awesome;
- You’re covered. Health, vision, dental. No employee contributions;
- Flexible vacation so you can relax, recharge, enjoy your life as much as your job;
- Meals, copious snacks, La Croix;
- Frequent outings, shared experiences, good times!
We’re looking for a solution engineer who solves problems, can work with alongside implementation and customer success managers with our customer's product and technical teams to be a major factor in the success of the launch and ongoing success of our product. This is a perfect position for someone who enjoys simultaneously executing on multiple deliverables, understanding how a technical product can be used to fit a customer goal with an ability to explain technical topics to both engineers and non-technical coworkers. This is a pre-sales and post-sales role.
Extole's Solutions and Implementation team is a close-knit team where everyone collaborates to solve problems together. We are expected to learn from our peers and help others learn.
- Help prospects and clients understand and document how to use Extole's platform ability to effectively meet their goals;
- Manage end-to-end implementation of Extole’s technology into the tech stacks of large global enterprises: Leverage your understanding of mobile and web technology to help customers execute their desired use cases & discover new customer use cases;
- Participate in client meetings and calls to help client technical teams;
- Help clients troubleshoot the implementation of Extole within their systems;
- Write specifications for client-specific requirements and collaborate with product, engineering, and support to achieve results;
- Work collaboratively and cohesively with Customer Success, Product, Engineering and other cross functional teams to deliver on time implementations;
- Gather intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers to design and inform new features and capabilities;
- Maintain awareness of internal roadmap and drive adoption of new product features to evangelize with customers and synthesize their feedback to Extole;
- Leverage the product capabilities to build custom prototypes for client-specific needs;
- Design and product custom integration to match Extole platform to client conditions.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree from a top university;
- You have 2+ years of experience in a customer facing technical role;
- You are innovative and assertive, with the ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly;
- You have a phone presence: enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident and extremely professional;
- You should be able to write and understand HTML/CSS;
- You should be comfortable using unix/macOS terminal to manage files;
- You're capable of exercising listening, it takes time to truly understand client needs and address them;
- You have experience working cross functionally ideally with Engineering and Product;
- You have a strong sense of ownership and high attention to detail;
- You are creative and have analytical problem-solving skills;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You have the ability to work on several projects simultaneously and meet stated quality objectives.