LendingClub is looking for a Sr Application Engineer to join our Business Applications team within Corporate Technology. We are accountable for providing solutions and implement systems for our Enterprise Risk Management (Fraud, Compliance, Tech Risk, Third party Risk, InfoSec) and Legal teams.
What You'll Do
The successful candidate is an experienced technology athlete who will see projects through all stages. Your main responsibility will be to engage with business and IT partners, with the primary responsibility to understand and analyze business requirements, translate them into technical requirements, review, evaluate, run Proof Of Concepts, recommend and deliver solutions to meet business need.
- Lead efforts for new software selection including Build vs Buy assessment, development of RFI/RFP, review and evaluation of commercial off the shelf (COTS) software products, lead and run Proof of Concepts, and development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation.
- Collaborate with architects and other engineers to develop technical designs and solution recommendations
- Makes configuration changes and responsible for maintenance of software products in partnership with product vendor and internal IT team.
- Provides leadership for technical support and leads the troubleshooting of problems related to applications
- Actively scan and evaluate relevant new technologies which drive standardization and reduction of complexity within the enterprise.
- 5+ years of experience in technology, designing/developing business applications, web applications or SAAS technologies
- Domain experience working with Legal, Fraud, Compliance, Enterprise Risk teams is a plus
- Must have development experience in at least one programming language and working knowledge of SQL, DatabasesExperience with SOAP, REST Web Services/API, Cloud and SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience working within an agile development frameworkMust be a collaborative team player with good oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, computer science or related discipline (or equivalent work experience).
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.