LendingClub is looking for a Sr. Technical Solutions Analyst to join our Customer Success Technology team. We provide solutions and systems which support Customer Services and Operations, Investor Services Group, Medical, Auto Refinance and other Contact Centers.
What You'll Do
The ideal candidate is an experienced technology athlete with experience in contact center technologies who will see projects through all stages. Your main responsibility will be to engage with business and IT partners, strategizing on current and future needs with the primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, document technical gaps and identify opportunities to drive value through effective use of technology. Your tasks will include everything from defining and maintaining system process maps and technical requirements, to integration, test planning and execution through implementation in support of our corporate systems. You will establish key relationships with technology and business partners of these services to ensure that critical needs are addressed through the right industry leading package software and/or custom developed solutions.
- Participate end-to-end life cycle of the project and responsible for delivering technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Lead/ Facilitates JAD sessions to brainstorm solutions and ideas.
- Lead solution analysis process including designing robust, scalable, end-to-end solution, collaborating with architect and engineers to validate and get consensus on a solution.
- Lead efforts for new software selection including Build vs Buy assessment, development of RFI/RFP, review and evaluation of SaaS and commercial off the shelf (COTS) software products, lead Proof of Concepts, and development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation
- Communicates effectively with both verbal and written materials
- Prepares and delivers informative, well organized presentations of evaluations, POCs and solutions
- Build relationship and partner with business and technology stakeholders, vendor managers, vendors and project managers during the project implementation and support
- Understand and articulate business requirements, then develop conceptual approach, architectural design, cutover planning, timelines and costs for implementation
- Performs testing by writing and executing test scripts and conducting QA and User Acceptance Testing
- Actively scan and evaluate relevant new technologies which drive standardization and reduction of complexity within the enterprise
- Manage sprints and scrum team.
- 5+ years technical solution analyst or technical consulting experience required in Contact Center telephony systems and processes.
- Must possess solid experience in either Cisco UCCE, Genesys contact center solutions, Avaya or other similar on-premise or cloud-based solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis and design of end-to-end solutions including caller experience, agent experience, call flow design, tracking metrics.
- Outstanding communication skills including demonstrated ability to effectively engage, influence and communicate technical and business issues and solutions to all levels in the organization.
- Solid knowledge of SDLC and agile methodology and familiarity with how portfolios of systems work together to create enterprise solutions.
- Possess a strong dedication to operational excellence and collaboration across the IT Organization.
- Strong skills in working with remote teams and proactively engage with peers, management and stakeholders
- Good analytical skills with ability to think outside the box to diagnose problems and develop solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, computer science or related discipline (or equivalent work experience).
- Must be a self-starter with a desire to work in fast-paced environment, and ability to consistently deliver exceptional results on demanding timelines
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.