HoneyBook is a business management platform for creative entrepreneurs and small businesses that centralizes and automates workflows, provides customization of all work documents, digital payments and much more. At HoneyBook, we are on a mission to empower small business owners to do more of what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. If you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment, join our team!
שAs a QA Engineer who will join our dev team and will be responsible for the overall quality of our product, while ensuring the success of major, minor, and patch releases. You will be involved in all stages of development - from brainstorming, planning, and up to production. As part of your daily work you will work closely with people across engineering, product, and support to help develop an amazing experience for our customers.
Interested? Here’s some skills that we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience
- Manual Web and Mobile testing
- Working on different environments and systems (browsers, mac/windows)
- Experience with QA methodologies and testing processes
- Experience in writing testing documents (STP, STD, STR)
- Strong knowledge of testing processes and understanding Agile methodologies.
- Self-management skills.
- Working closely with developers and PM’s.
- Experience with Version Control System (GIT).
- Basic knowledge in networking
- Experience with Testim.io - advantage
- Server side testing - advantage
- Automation - advantage
- ISTQB qualification - nice to have
- Fluent in English in reading and writing- A MUST
- Team player - Open minded with ability of working in a dynamic agile environment
- Ability to work both in a team and independently, under pressure
- Don’t be shy
- Self and fast learning ability
- Good communication skills and creative thinking
- Highly motivated, energetic & ambitious
- Detail oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities
- Proven strong technical skills and the ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge - our primary customers today are creative businesses, which accounts for $150B per year in the US. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking; in four years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the creative entrepreneur space. To date, HoneyBook has raised $74M from investors such as Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, AngelList founder Naval Ravikant, Medium CEO Ev Williams, Bebo’s Michael Birch, and VCs such as Aleph, and Hillsven.