HoneyBook is a business management platform for creative entrepreneurs that centralizes and automates workflow, digital payments, and generates business opportunities for our customers. We champion technology as our ally in celebrating human passion and originality. At HoneyBook, every day we are on a mission to empower the creative economy to rise together, doing what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. If you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment, join our team!
We are looking for a Talent Coordinator who excels at organization and will manage heavy scheduling with poise and a customer service mentality. You will be the first point of contact for candidates, so integrity and enthusiasm are a must. From coordinating events to ensuring interviews run smoothly, you will be part of the hiring process every step of the way.
Here are a few of the things you’ll do...
- Maintain streamlined interview processes through flawless coordination and scheduling.
- Own coordination for all interview processes within HoneyBook, supporting two Talent Partners and multiple hiring managers.
- Execute an exceptional candidate experience (including but not limited to: greeting candidates, acting as the Talent Team point person during on site interviews, supporting candidates through their interview process, etc).
- Manage HoneyBook’s referral program: determine which positions require more referrals, send employees referral materials, and track referral program efficacy.
- Act as the Greenhouse gatekeeper; you will manage new requisitions, audit interview plans, and drive data making decisions based on interview metrics.
- Help with sourcing passive candidates.
- Ad hoc projects related to recruiting and talent branding.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful…
- 1+ years of scheduling and coordinating experience. You are a proud owner of the candidate experience and all things coordination.
- Drive and impeccable work ethic: You have an urge to learn about a growing start up and a recruiting organization. You want to be a key player in making the recruiting function at HoneyBook even more efficient and successful.
- Customer service mentality: You see stakeholders as customers and you make an exceptional experience for everyone involved (from candidates to Talent Partners to Hiring Managers...and everyone in-between!).
- Superior communication skills: You have the ability to quickly write grammatically correct and brand aligned communications, as well as speak succinctly and logically. You understand what the correct balance of communication to stakeholders is to ensure optimum productivity.
- Savvy: You have experience working in a fast-paced company, ideally a start up. You thrive supporting multiple stakeholders (or different interview processes) and you can iterate quickly, push back when appropriate, and determine best practices for an ever-changing company.
The Good Stuff
- Mission driven. You'll be joining more than just another startup--our members are at the heart of everything we do; in fact, we invite them to cowork in our office and collaborate with us on the product itself.
- Impact. We move quickly and encourage every employee to push the envelope. Our best ideas come from out-of-the-box-thinking and innovation; be ready to fail fast and often!
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary.
- Provisions: We give you the tools you need to get your job done and we provide a fully stocked kitchen and bar, happy hours, catered meals, and awesome company events.
Please note that this is a 6 month contract role with potential for direct hire. Candidates are not eligible for employee benefits while on a contract.
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge - our primary customers today are creative businesses, which accounts for $150B per year in the US. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking; in six years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the creative entrepreneur space. To date, HoneyBook has raised $72M from investors such as Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, AngelList founder Naval Ravikant, Medium CEO Ev Williams, Bebo’s Michael Birch, and VCs such as Aleph, and Hillsven.