IFTTT is a Saas company that provides companies the ability to connect their API to other 3rd parties through one simple integration, also enabling users to turn on personalized connections seamlessly. The Customer Success Manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring a smooth implementation as well as ongoing success and growth with assigned accounts.
IFTTT’s Customer Success group engages our customers to drive product adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. This role works alongside the rest of the organization to uncover new ways to make IFTTT a part of everyday life and to improve our product.
What will you do?
- Become an expert in all aspects of the IFTTT platform and products
- Manage the onboarding, integration and launch process as customers join the platform
- Own the customer relationship and manage the renewal process for your assigned accounts
- Educate customers about new features, products, launch best practices and optimizations to drive continued success and user engagement
- Collaborate cross-functionally to communicate customer feedback and continuously improve the customer experience by providing feedback to our Product and Engineering teams
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Partner with Sales to identify and close expansion opportunities
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 4+ years of B2B customer experience with a technical product
- 2+ years of experience working with a complex software solution
- Ability to clearly articulate messages and guide customers over email, live calls, and online video presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and proactively resolving issues
- You are sharp, team-motivated, organized, detail and process oriented
- Undergraduate degree
Benefits & Perks
- Fast-paced and collaborative environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual Always Learning Allowance
- Catered lunch 2 days a week
- Snacks and Bevs
- Dog-friendly office