Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do:
You will be required to work with key business stakeholders to gather requirements, translate those needs to user stories, and acceptance criteria. Need to understand the data structure and data warehouse architecture in order to easily build out the necessary reports for the company.
This position will be required to collaborate with various stakeholders and will require a deep understanding of business processes and expectations.
You will be supporting the testing framework, data quality and working closing with the data governance team.
A day in the life…
- Conduct analytics to identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross-functional groups.
- Organize the work and manage appropriately the requests through JIRA
- Provide guidance on the testing methodology and apply statistical rigor to determine outcomes
- Pro-active and self-driven
- Create ad-hoc business cases and cost/benefit analysis for various projects and initiatives
- Use SQL to build and update dashboards within Looker, Tableau or alike, that drive business decisions across different lines of business
- Have a well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
- Ability to work globally and within a cross-functional remote team
- Bachelor degree
- Strong skills in MySQL, Snowflake, Redshift,
- Proficiency in Data Visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau experience required
- Experience with Google Analytics
- 5+ years experience as a business / data analyst
- Working knowledge with JIRA, Excel.
- Knowledge of Bayesian techniques is a plus
- Working within SaaS companies is a plus
Tell me more about Copper…
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $100M for our top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Recognition: G2 Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!