Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
A day in the life…
- Leverage multiple communication methods to connect with prospects and jumpstart sales conversations
- Drive qualification calls to excite prospects about Copper, build relationships and gauge product fit and motivation to change
- Partner with marketing to gather high-potential prospects, and partner with sales to refine your approach and support Account Executives in the early part of the deal cycle
- Achieve monthly quota of decision-maker meetings and qualified leads passed to sales
- Prior sales experience with a track record of success, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Highly personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intelligent problem solver that can understand our product, position it relative to competitors, and work with customers to clarify their business needs
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
Tell me more about Copper…
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $100M for our top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Recognition: G2 Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!