Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
The Vice President of Customer Success will be based in the company’s headquarters in Toronto, ON, Canada, reporting to Dennis Fois, Chief Executive Officer at Copper. The VP Customer Success will be an executive with a demonstrated track record of success working for organizations that have a reputation for outstanding performance. This individual will have consistently overachieved in high-growth environments and have actively contributed to building high-performance, customer-centric organizations. It is critical that this individual has led or been an integral part of scaling a rapidly-growing business, ideally focused on serving the Small & Medium Business (SMB) segment.
The VP Customer Success will lead the entire customer success function spanning professional services, support, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) team, and renewals. This individual will be comfortable leading in a results & performance-oriented culture, and balancing the needs of our customers with what is good for the Company. The VP Customer Success will be a strong leader & developer of talent, with a demonstrated track record of recruiting & fielding an "A" team of customer success professionals.
What you'll do:
- Develop strong working relationships across the organization with functional leaders and teams to ensure the success of our customers across all phases of their engagement with Copper
- Provide leadership within each of the team’s sub-functions including professional services, technical support and customer success management
- Focus on improving key customer success metrics including renewals and expansion
- Review and evaluate the Customer Success organization’s performance on a continuing basis against annual operating and strategic goals
- Identify opportunities to create best practices around improving customer experience and satisfaction
- Create a work environment that consistently promotes quality and employee effectiveness, attracts new talent to the business at all levels, and retains key high performers and high potential employees
- Act as the company’s customer success evangelist in the marketplace with major prospects, customers, and partners
- Proven leader and motivator – entrepreneurial, unafraid to roll-up sleeves, get it done and "lead from the front”
- At least 15 years’ experience in the SaaS industry, with 5 or more years in a senior customer success leadership position
- Track record of developing and growing teams during periods of high growth, ideally up to/ beyond annual company revenues of $100M
- Experience driving an organization through rapid growth phase
- Success overseeing a global support organization.
- Ability to create and evolve effective implementation methodologies
Tell me more about Copper…
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $100M for our top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Recognition: G2 Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!