CareCloud is growing and our headquarters in Miami, FL is in search of our next QA Engineer.
CareCloud’s environment is one of continuous learning where you will be able to expand your skill
sets, share your knowledge with peers and work with the latest technology. The right candidate for
this role is someone who has a willingness to learn, is comfortable in a high-performance
environment, and can work as a member of an agile team. This opportunity is perfect for an
individual who wants to make a tangible difference within the Healthcare IT industry.
The QA engineer role plays an important part in our company's product development process. As a
Software tester you will play a crucial role in ensuring our software meets optimal quality standards.
We test each piece of functionality from a user perspective, both manually and with automated tools.
We work side by side with our developers and project managers to create high-quality, intuitive tools
for healthcare organizations. We are responsible for understanding our product and users in detail,
identifying bugs, escalating concerns, and suggesting enhancements. Must be able to communicate
effectively, comfortable presenting, has some prior QA experience, and can demonstrate technical depth
in both hardware and software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide necessary definition, development, and deployment of product quality assurance
- strategy, addressing all phases of product development
- Maintain and expand API testing framework for the growing number of integrations and partners
- Agile collaboration with Product Development team to support practices for documentation of all test plans, test cases, and QA strategies and processes
- Identify the components of the system to be automated, based on both business priority and the benefit of automated testing.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement efforts to design test strategies and develop and procure test tools to ensure highest quality deliverables and increase automation’s value to the organization.
- Participating in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load, and security testing
Work Location: Based in CareCloud’s Miami corporate office
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays