We are looking to expand our technology team that has proven track records in developing Next Generation Cloud based CRM solutions for Retail. You will be building secure, scalable multi-tenant applications that handle huge amount of valuable retail data. The above applications could be on web, social networks and Smartphone/tablets and they must be customizable for changing client requirements. You will be someone who thrives in fast-paced development environment, takes ownership of products and adapts to new technologies quickly. If your skill set lies in developing usable, intuitive user interfaces or building robust, scalable application backend, we would love to talk to you.
Role & Responsibilities:
● Contribute to the overall architecture design and specification of next generation Social interface of our CRM platform.
● Focus on scalability and building robust scalable systems using the cutting edge developments in Social Networks.
● Taking ownership and initiatives in building innovative products providing seamless experience to the end user.
Desired Skills & Experience:
● Prior experience of 6 to 10 yrs in developing complex and responsive user interfaces.
● Strong Coding skills with Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and MVC design patterns/frameworks are a must.
● Expertize in Twitter Bootstrap, Naming Conventions, Coding Standards, SASS and LESS.
● Knowledge in LAMP stack and Linux based deployments of web applications is a plus
● A BTech/MTech/MS in CS from top institutions like IIT, NIT or equivalent engineering colleges
● Energetic, driven, self-starter with high levels of initiative.
● Thrive in a start-up, fast paced, competitive environment.
● Active participation in company and department activities like, Recruitment, Knowledge Collaboration (Tech Talks etc.)
Capillary’s technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay ‘Always Consumer Ready’. Over 400 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 35,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 800 Capillary associates across 14 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers’ lives easier, and experiences memorable.
● Competitive Salary as per market standards
● Flexible working hours
● Chance to work with a world class engineering team.