Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
Agari is looking to expand our Sales team and hire a passionate, results-driven, and strategic Director of Sales for the Central Region. Leading a combination of Enterprise and Commercial Account Executives, managing approximately 10-12 representatives, you will play a crucial role in scaling the Sales team for your region. This role reports to our Chief Revenue Officer.
As our Director of Sales, you will play a critical role in leading the day-to-day operations of a field-based SaaS sales team specializing in net new, greenfield territories as well as expanding and up-selling existing business. Your main priorities are creating a culture of success on an individual basis, between cross functional support teams, and in achieving team goals. This includes overseeing hiring, onboarding, and training as well as being a coach and mentor to the team and facilitating their development.
- Manage the overall sales process, assist in determining annual sales forecasts, and drive revenue growth to exceed targeted objectives
- Hire, train, mentor, and motivate a high-performing sales teams focused on strategic sales methodologies and activities while tracking critical KPI’s
- Take ownership of ensuring your team can deliver effectively on all aspects of the sales process including client presentations, proposals, contract negotiations, and final close
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Executive Team on team performance, market trends, product feature requests, and competition
- Travel nationwide within the territory and as needed to other locations, industry events and in-person meetings with clients to develop key relationships and close deals
- Work on any task and help solve problems — be humble and do what is necessary to help your team succeed
Your Keys to Success
As Agari’s Director of Sales, Central, you will be a player and a coach to your immediate team, while strategizing and working closely with Agari’s CRO, Channel Sales, and Sales Engineering leaders. You will contribute to the success of your region, and of the overall company. For this very reason, the below is your recipe for success!
- 10+ years of Enterprise Software sales experience selling and successfully closing business with Enterprise and Commercial customers
- 5-10+ years of proven Sales leadership with a reputable Cybersecurity, SaaS based company
- A proven record of hands-on sales leadership with strong management skills and experience building high-performing teams, including recruiting and retaining talent, and developing team members who consistently exceed quota
- Proven record of establishing and building successful C-level relationships (CISO’s, CIO’s, CTO’s)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Tech Startup environment
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)