You are an ambitious, data-driven marketer with expertise in digital marketing, operations and analysis. You’re passionate about pushing boundaries to break the norm of traditional B2B brands. You excel at end-to-end campaign development and love equally the creative and analytical aspects of growth marketing. You’ve got a can-do attitude, obsession with building creative programs, and thrive in high growth environments.
What you’ll do:
As Singular’s Director of Growth Marketing, you’ll create repeatable, predictable programs from concept to execution to optimization–for each stage of the customer lifecycle (awareness, acquisition, conversion to first meeting, SQO/pipeline creation and close/won) through campaigns that scale across channels.
This role will include…
- Build and scale a differentiated account-based growth strategy from the ground up utilizing a portfolio of digital and offline marketing channels (Drift, Email, Content Syndication, Webinars, Direct Mail, Paid Ads, SEM)
- Test, analyze, and optimize programs to improve key metrics across channels (i.e. landing pages, Drift playbooks, ad copy, creative)
- Work closely with content marketing, product marketing and design to develop unique assets and messages for campaigns
- Build a predictable nurture program with the operations to fuel it including lead scoring and lead enrichment
- Own a marketing generated pipeline number, help build out the metrics and dashboards that measure demand generation activities, and communicate results with actionable insights weekly
- Manage a budget that meets company goals for growth, while monitoring spend for optimal ROI
- Be a leader in the marketing organization: coach and mentor your team and infuse our current processes with best practices
What you’ll need:
You’ll need a portfolio of unique multi-channel programs for targeted audiences with measurable results.
Other tools in your back pocket include:
- 7+ years of direct experience in digital marketing, integrated marketing and marketing operations
- 2+ years experience managing teams
- A strong understanding and set of tools and tactics to address programs with an account-based lens
- Proficiency in Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce - experience managing a migration to Marketo is a big plus
- Obsessive organization - you’re a master of managing multiple projects along with building workback schedules and gantt charts
- Excellent analytical skills to interpret performance data, generate insights and translate them into strategy.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don't just accept difference - we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.