In this role you will report into the central analytics team, with a focus on making Grove's operations even more awesome. Operations is all about serving up the WOW factor to our customers, and data gives Grove the edge it needs to keep improving. You will be the point person to create operational excellence through reporting, insights, and dashboards, and identify and solve business challenges from service improvements, to cost management, via analytics. This position will help drive the team with better insights into our performance.
You will also work closely with your fellow analysts to make sure that our company-wide BI platform is scalable, sensible, and maintainable. You'll create data products that can be actioned by teams across the company, and help drive insights upstream to influence strategy.
You will be trusted to independently identify and dive into complex business questions and product actionable insights. The role will drive key operational KPIs around on-time performance, order accuracy, order quality, process efficiencies, process costs and associate performance. As with all data, it must be accurate, thus you will also be responsible to ensure that our data analysis and reports are correct, rigorous (e.g. statistically-backed), and easily accessible via reports & dashboards.
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us.
If you join us you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options -- shared success is core to our mission
- Comprehensive medical, vision, dental and commuter benefits
- Wellness programs like quarterly massages and weekly meditation
- A shiny Mac and the other productivity accessories you need
- Flexible Paid Time Off -- we care most about results
We also have:
- A beautifully designed open office near the Embarcadero in San Francisco
- Fully stocked communal kitchen with healthy snacks and on tap Kombucha
- A cozy "quiet room" for focused work or meditation
- A handful of friendly, productivity-enhancing (...mostly) small office dogs
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.